Many times in the last 8 years, there have been occasions when I have wished to 'pen' things down: observations, experiences, thoughts, opinions, reactions and more...but never quite managed to cross the energy barrier to begin. Writing things down had always helped me in organizing my thoughts and clearing my mind...and most importantly, often in relieving my spirit. The release of pent-up thoughts, jostling around with each other, fighting for space...was sometimes even therapeutic. Yet, time...and the demands of a dramatically changed lifestyle has kept me away for so long...
I have been toying with the idea of writing a blog for a while now, but I had my apprehensions. To start with, it isn't quite the same thing as the journal of my childhood and teenage years of which there are many volumes...but where I always had the confidence of complete privacy. Now that the idea is in fact to share...the internet is a vast and scary place to begin. Who would be interested in reading at all? What would I write about? There have been many questions in my mind as I started designing this little slice of personal space... but I guess, in the end, it doesn't really matter! As long as the words keep flowing, at least I'm sure, I'll have a good time! And who knows, maybe a few others may enjoy it once in a while, as well...
All the best..
ReplyDelete